• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Living Room

Kipper

Mama Doe
Smells of Spring Greens. How I HATE that smell:mrgreen: but how my buns love it.:D Ive got 5 of them all munching & crunching on the stuff & seeing how happy they look gives me a lovely warm feeling inside (despite my need to throw up) CABBAGE YUCK!

Ive been growing mint & carrot tops in my kitchen. Though my family have been taking the mickey over the carrot tops. All I get from them is "all that time spent watering them & caring for them is a waste of time, one gulp & they'll be gone" It makes me feel good growing food for my buns even if it is only a little something, but family were right I fed my buns the carrot tops & they were gone in 1 big gulp :lol: (did it in private though so no one else could laugh at me Cant have them thinking they were right) :lol:

Are those gorgeous little fluffs in the basket your baby buns? Theyre sooooo cute :love:

Last edited:
My bedroom always smells of whatever i've given my birds/hamsters/rabbits/ ducks. i really like taht though :shock:

I love growing things for Lola to eat. It makes me feel all Mother Nature.I got some stunning "After Eight" mint plants of Ebay which are a mint plant that has a hint of chocolate! Its lovely!

Back