• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Polo is so naughty!!

oscarbunny

Warren Veteran
Earlier this evening I went to see to the bunnies at my mums, I was cuddling Oscar in the living room. I had accidently left the top of the cage open, the little door. When I went back in, Polo was sat on top of the cage lying down on a towel!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

So i told my mum that she now knows how to get out and she must remember to close the door or she will escape!!

So after giving the buns their meds, I left. My mum said she would give them their Tagamet later on, which she did and then went to watch TV.

Who should come hopping through into the living room??

You guessed it.... Polo...

my mum had left the lid open and she decided to let herself out for a run around. Someone is feeling SO MUCH BETTER!!!! How naughty.

Needless to say my mum is extra cautious about closing the lid of the cage now.

That's really great :lol: :lol: I have the same with Bella - I think it's a girlie thing - if Bell can squeeze into or out of anything she will do, whereas Tarquin is a good little boy and stays where he's put :lol: :lol:

Polo was just coming in to ask if your Mum fancied a cup of tea :)
Polo thought she'd return the favour after all the care your Mum has been giving both her and Oscar !!

It's great news that she wants to be naughty again :)

(and if she's putting the kettle on... milk no sugar)

Back