• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh my god!

Lynne18

Warren Scout
I ve managed to convince hubby it's a good idea to let me convert half the garage to a rabbit home on the first go.:D

(No car goes in it, it's a big waste of space as far as our cars are concerned.)

It will lead into a large run. yay, so happy.

Question is, if i bought 6ft by 4 ft aviary panals and used them SIDEWAYS would this be high enough?

I think so yep! 4ft should be ok, although, if you can get bigger, I would try:D

Hope it all goes to plan:D
Jack x

4ft would be fine but you would want a lid if this is outside...and makes ure no shelves or objects next to it if no lid indoors elsebuns will use as a step and jump over. also remember that you will need to get in for cleaning and 4ft might be a bit low?

4ft would be fine but you would want a lid if this is outside...and makes ure no shelves or objects next to it if no lid indoors elsebuns will use as a step and jump over. also remember that you will need to get in for cleaning and 4ft might be a bit low?

The 4 ft height is for inside the garage. There will be a normal door with a catflap to the completely enclosed outside run, again made with aviary panel but this time the right way up.:)

Back