• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog Cage Collection Trays

Clairabow

Warren Scout
Hi Guys :wave: Can anybody help me with what you stand your dog crates in as they dont have a lip on the bottom. I have been looking for a giant plastic collection type tray that i can stand cage in but cant see one anywhere. I just know i am gonna spend all my time sweeping up straw and hay they kick out of cage - little monkeys!!!

Ronnie has a dog crate but as hes now litter trained its much easier as i just put his litter tray in and ive covered the bottom with vet bed :)

Maybe you could... attach something like perspex to the bottom few inches to try and prevent it? DJust looking at Ronnies here now thinking what you could do to stop it... xXx

I have ordered some vet bed and they do use the litter tray in the hitch at the moment (well most of the time). They are getting spayed next friday and was only going to use the vet bed for their recovery. Maybe i should just use it most of the time. Trial and error i suppose.

I used some correx to make a base with edges on it with the metal base on top of it. This worked well to keep in the debris.

Back