• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My last day...

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
With my babies. :cry:
gangbilbo.jpg

gangmina.jpg

gangpuck.jpg

gangcrocus.jpg

gangrocky.jpg

I know they weren't always 'mine' but I've known then as long as Chris has and have lived with them this past year and a bit, I quickly fell in love with them all. I'll miss going out in the garden and seeing them all come running up to me for their veg or a run in the garden.

Bye bye my little sardines.

smush.jpg

I'm sure you'll all do fine with out me. Have long happy, healthy lives with your Dad, and no fighting without me there to watch you during the day.

Hi hon, sorry you're having to leave them behind. Are you still coming over to see us tommorow with your others? I've Pm'd you.

Last edited:
awww dee hun xxx hugs xxx

ps i have your facebook add,but im limited to what it will let me do, im here for you if you need me hun x

Thanks everyone. He is a good bunny Dad for getting them to the vets and stuff like that, but he just doesn't have the time to be with them as much as I am. I'm worried he'll forget their hay and veggies, he usually does the pellet feed anyway. I'm sure it'll be ok though. He'll step up to the plate once I am gone.

I'm hoping someday he'll join here so I know he'll get good advice if he needs it. As long as you don't all lynch him. :lol:

My own two are going to be boarded with Lynne for a while till we've sorted some space for them at my parents.

Back