• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im going to pick pebble's indoor cage up today! PICS

Mazda

Warren Veteran
Mum agreed to buy an indoor cage for pebble :D Because we are finally getting her spayed, its booked for the 27th of oct. :) Mum thinks its just for after her spay, but i have other ideas :p

We are going to pick up the cage tomorow, we bought it off ebay. :D The cage is in bristol :) Is it anbodys off here? Cause i have noticed quite a few of you live in bristol :) :lol:

here it is. :D
cageeeeee.jpg

37.5 inch long, 22.5 inch width, 18 inch height :D

xx

Last edited:
well she not officially a house bunny yet;) it just for when shes spayed. :)

Yes she will go in my room xx

lol i love the word ''yet'':D. When ur mum sees her running round ur room (and hopefully littertrained) she wnt be able to say no;).

must say i love shauny sharing a room with us:D.
x

lol i love the word ''yet'':D. When ur mum sees her running round ur room (and hopefully littertrained) she wnt be able to say no;).

must say i love shauny sharing a room with us:D.
x

hehe! yea x
She is litter trained at the mo, but im not sure if that will change after her spay, i hope not :? She has always been litter trained. :) I hope she wont say no. :) :D Her being inside would be so good, i wouldnt have to freeze to death cleaning her out, get wet cleaning her out, or anything :D x I really want her in the house!! :D

awh it must be fab :love: xx

you're right!!

it is fab having a house bunny. i'm waiting for lolly's new indoor house to arrive (about 2 -3 weeks now) i need clothes and shoes and the house needs redecorating but i spend all my money on the bunny!! (like you, i hate shopping!)

emily and lollybebunny x:love:

it is fab having a house bunny. i'm waiting for lolly's new indoor house to arrive (about 2 -3 weeks now) i need clothes and shoes and the house needs redecorating but i spend all my money on the bunny!! (like you, i hate shopping!)

emily and lollybebunny x:love:

awh :love: thats cute. x I really hate shopping, unless its for pebble :lol: xxx

awh :love: thats cute. x I really hate shopping, unless its for pebble :lol: xxx

I know what you mean there,I always end up getting heaps of things for Boris when I'm out :lol: I hardly ever get anything for myself!

But that's great news :) Hopefully,once Pebble has settled indoors,your mum won't be able to resist her :) (providing she doesn't eat furniture! :shock:)

yeah... 27 oct will stretch quite nicely to bonfire night.... then another week ... then it will be too cold so spring would be better .....

:lol::lol::lol: i like your thinking!! :)
Ive already said she is staying in for bonfire night x

Oompa-Loompa im exactly the same!! Im quite lucky most of the furnutiture in my room is metal except for my book case (which is falling apart anyway!) :lol: xx She hasnt eaten the cupboards in the kitchen when ive bought her in the house :) x

Well, Blue was supposed to move outside in the spring....never happened!!:lol: Good luck keeping her inside with you!

My first rabbit became a house rabbit because she needed a dental in October and the vet suggested spaying her while she was under anaesthetic. So she came in and stayed in!

I really hope you do get to keep her inside, especially now it's getting to dark nights, it would be great for both of you.

yea it will be good, i really feel the cold, even with a big thick coat on i cant stay out there very long in the evening cause the cold air hurts my chest. :? And i feel bad for not spending as much time as i would like to with her xx

Mum agreed to buy an indoor cage for pebble :D Because we are finally getting her spayed, its booked for the 27th of oct. :) Mum thinks its just for after her spay, but i have other ideas :p

We are going to pick up the cage tomorow, we bought it off ebay. :D The cage is in bristol :) Is it anbodys off here? Cause i have noticed quite a few of you live in bristol :) :lol:

here it is. :D
cageeeeee.jpg

37.5 inch long, 22.5 inch width, 18 inch height :D

xx

Hi, its my cage! lol Just waiting in for you to come round now, thats so weird!

This is going to be soooo funny if Mai doesn't know about Roxanne's post and she says something like "Good Luck with Pebble's spay" :shock:

He he, loving this:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is going to be soooo funny if Mai doesn't know about Roxanne's post and she says something like "Good Luck with Pebble's spay" :shock:

:lol::lol: Mai will be like...:shock::shock:...Agggggg!! Stalkerrr!:lol:

Jack x

lol yeah I should do that shouldn't I. :lol: I think she might be on her way because they said they would be here at about 12.

lol yeah I should do that shouldn't I. :lol: I think she might be on her way because they said they would be here at about 12.

Just a thought though - see if you can promote house rabbits & bunny companions to win Mai's mum over to the idea :) :thumb:

Back