• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scratch & Newton Bottle Snug

I bought one from E***y :lol: (well four actually!)and it was a couple of quid, compared to about a tenner for the Scratch and Newton one, and it looks great :) not that I'm tight but it would have beed 40 quid otherwise, so have a look :)

Do these actually work :? My aunty bought one last year and her water still froze up :? Wondering did she maybe put it on wrong, i dunno xXx

:oops: for ours (cos cap or spout may still freeze with those) in winter I wrap bubble wrap round the bottle, cover with an old sock, pull doiwn as far as poss to cover as much as poss then get a piece of card as big as the bottle, make small whole to put spout through and attach to hutch/run as usual. Card stops bunnies from being able to chew sock and bubble wrap. I found it always seems to work very well and was rarely frosen through. And its free!! :oops: :lol:

I use an old thermal sock and place it over the bottle, this seems to work, poor buns though being near one of my old wallking socks!!! :D:lol:

they are down to 4-99 in PAH now, hey also meant to keep them c in summer, bunny mad lisa recently posted a link to some newer bottles cover on here somewhere

Back