• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ronnie is in the BAD books!...

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
He has chewed through the wire on my GHD straightners :shock: :roll: :cry: :cry: Wha a naughty bunster!

Think its maybe because he doesnt want me going out this afternoon :? Why dont buns ever chew cheap things? xXx

He has chewed through the wire on my GHD straightners :shock: :roll: :cry: :cry: Wha a naughty bunster!

Think its maybe because he doesnt want me going out this afternoon :? Why dont buns ever chew cheap things? xXx

aw but how can you blame him why on earth wertn they locked up in a draw where he couldnt get them! tut tut!;) lol naughty buster at least they wernt plugged in else it could have been nasty!x

My OH rang me and said that our dog had chewed a wire but he couldnt tell what it was.

I mentally ran through the things he could have chewed and concluded it was my GHDs. I felt faint, how could i live without them or afford a new pair.

Anyway the OH then pipes up 'Ooh i can see an N and an O on it'
Turns out it was my Nokia USB cable...

My OH rang me and said that our dog had chewed a wire but he couldnt tell what it was.

I mentally ran through the things he could have chewed and concluded it was my GHDs. I felt faint, how could i live without them or afford a new pair.

Anyway the OH then pipes up 'Ooh i can see an N and an O on it'
Turns out it was my Nokia USB cable...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I always put an elastic band around the wire so its all neat when i put them away after using them... They were actually high up on the side in the bedroom as i got them out before blow drying my hair so i could use them straight after... turns out he can now get up on the side in the bedroom :shock: So NOTHING can be left out anymore :roll:

He was running round with one of my shoes last night :shock: :roll: God help the lady who has him when we go away soon! xXx

When i bring Bert (bun) inside he always tries to chew the leather sofa. My OH goes mad coz it was expensive. He also uses the dog as a step up onto the sofa :lol: (Bert that is not the OH, he can get on the sofa by himself)...

When i bring Bert (bun) inside he always tries to chew the leather sofa. My OH goes mad coz it was expensive. He also uses the dog as a step up onto the sofa :lol: (Bert that is not the OH, he can get on the sofa by himself)...

:lol::lol::lol: @ your last sentence!!

Ronnie has already ate the leather sofa... luckily its at the back where no one can see :evil: Trying the whole spray bottle with water in now as hes eating everything in sight!! Hes got so many toys but he never bothers with them - theyre all untouched in his cage.

Hubby has fixed the straightners :? God help me!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I always put an elastic band around the wire so its all neat when i put them away after using them... They were actually high up on the side in the bedroom as i got them out before blow drying my hair so i could use them straight after... turns out he can now get up on the side in the bedroom :shock: So NOTHING can be left out anymore :roll:

He was running round with one of my shoes last night :shock: :roll: God help the lady who has him when we go away soon! xXx

oh dear ok blame him he is a nughty cluimbing bunster!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

My sis had to move her sofa to the other side of the roomm so her O/H couldnt see where the buns had eaten the wallpaper & skirting board. 6 months later & hes still oblivious :lol:

Why do you think I didn't offer to look after him :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Im dreading what the boarding lady is going to say to me when i get back :oops: Probably have a bill as long as my arm :shock::shock: Hes under the sofa now :shock: Hes SO naughty! Worse than all the kiddies i look after put together :shock:

Back