PDA

View Full Version : Ronnie is in the BAD books!...

Becky86
10-10-2008, 01:04 PM
He has chewed through the wire on my GHD straightners :shock: :roll: :cry: :cry: Wha a naughty bunster!

Think its maybe because he doesnt want me going out this afternoon :? Why dont buns ever chew cheap things? xXx

bunlover
10-10-2008, 01:08 PM
He has chewed through the wire on my GHD straightners :shock: :roll: :cry: :cry: Wha a naughty bunster!

Think its maybe because he doesnt want me going out this afternoon :? Why dont buns ever chew cheap things? xXx

aw but how can you blame him why on earth wertn they locked up in a draw where he couldnt get them! tut tut!;) lol naughty buster at least they wernt plugged in else it could have been nasty!x

JellyBelly
10-10-2008, 01:11 PM
My OH rang me and said that our dog had chewed a wire but he couldnt tell what it was.

I mentally ran through the things he could have chewed and concluded it was my GHDs. I felt faint, how could i live without them or afford a new pair.

Anyway the OH then pipes up 'Ooh i can see an N and an O on it'
Turns out it was my Nokia USB cable...

Becky86
10-10-2008, 01:16 PM
My OH rang me and said that our dog had chewed a wire but he couldnt tell what it was.

I mentally ran through the things he could have chewed and concluded it was my GHDs. I felt faint, how could i live without them or afford a new pair.

Anyway the OH then pipes up 'Ooh i can see an N and an O on it'
Turns out it was my Nokia USB cable...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I always put an elastic band around the wire so its all neat when i put them away after using them... They were actually high up on the side in the bedroom as i got them out before blow drying my hair so i could use them straight after... turns out he can now get up on the side in the bedroom :shock: So NOTHING can be left out anymore :roll:

He was running round with one of my shoes last night :shock: :roll: God help the lady who has him when we go away soon! xXx

JellyBelly
10-10-2008, 01:18 PM
When i bring Bert (bun) inside he always tries to chew the leather sofa. My OH goes mad coz it was expensive. He also uses the dog as a step up onto the sofa :lol: (Bert that is not the OH, he can get on the sofa by himself)...

Becky86
10-10-2008, 01:23 PM
When i bring Bert (bun) inside he always tries to chew the leather sofa. My OH goes mad coz it was expensive. He also uses the dog as a step up onto the sofa :lol: (Bert that is not the OH, he can get on the sofa by himself)...

:lol::lol::lol: @ your last sentence!!

Ronnie has already ate the leather sofa... luckily its at the back where no one can see :evil: Trying the whole spray bottle with water in now as hes eating everything in sight!! Hes got so many toys but he never bothers with them - theyre all untouched in his cage.

Hubby has fixed the straightners :? God help me!

bunlover
10-10-2008, 01:27 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I always put an elastic band around the wire so its all neat when i put them away after using them... They were actually high up on the side in the bedroom as i got them out before blow drying my hair so i could use them straight after... turns out he can now get up on the side in the bedroom :shock: So NOTHING can be left out anymore :roll:

He was running round with one of my shoes last night :shock: :roll: God help the lady who has him when we go away soon! xXx

oh dear ok blame him he is a nughty cluimbing bunster!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Kipper
10-10-2008, 11:28 PM
My sis had to move her sofa to the other side of the roomm so her O/H couldnt see where the buns had eaten the wallpaper & skirting board. 6 months later & hes still oblivious :lol:

duracell
10-10-2008, 11:34 PM
I gave up on my wallpaper a while ago, I am saving for a plasterer and then I will just paint the walls!

billysmom
10-10-2008, 11:49 PM
AWW bless him:lol::lol::lol:

Lucy
11-10-2008, 07:42 AM
Why do you think I didn't offer to look after him :lol::lol:

Becky86
12-10-2008, 09:41 AM
Why do you think I didn't offer to look after him :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Im dreading what the boarding lady is going to say to me when i get back :oops: Probably have a bill as long as my arm :shock::shock: Hes under the sofa now :shock: Hes SO naughty! Worse than all the kiddies i look after put together :shock: