• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ivy....

Chipmunk_K

Mama Doe
I love my baby sooo much - I've been going through the old pictures I can't believe how much he has grown (even thought he's still so tiny) So I though I should get you some more pictures, after all he has loppy ears now :love::love:

His very first picture (18 days old :love:)

Ivy2.jpg

Ivy1.jpg

Three to Four weeks :love:

Ivy.jpg

Ivy2-1.jpg

Just over 2 months :love:

Ivy17.jpg

Ivy2-2.jpg

awwww hes so gorgeous, he really reminds me of domino because obviously i had domino from birth and he looks very similar!

ivy is soooo lovely :love:

Ivy is so amazing he looks so happy & healthy enjoying the life he fought so had to keep. Hes one of my favourite buns in this forum. :love:

Looking at those pics of Ivy at 2 mths, those ears were so huge they had no choice really but to drop. :lol: He's a sweetheart. :love: :love:

Looking at those pics of Ivy at 2 mths, those ears were so huge they had no choice really but to drop. :lol: He's a sweetheart. :love: :love:

:lol::lol: I'm still getting used to the idea that he's got lop ears - he just looks so different

:lol::lol: I'm still getting used to the idea that he's got lop ears - he just looks so different

I know!!!! I still find it hard sometimes I'm like but but you're tooo cute to be a boy!!!! so then I hold his ears up, and think ahhh yes that's better :lol:

I was sooooo tired last night I ended up putting this here instead of stories and photos :oops: :lol:

Last edited:

Ikwym - Alfie didn't look right for a while once his uppy ear finally lopped and now it looks wrong if his ear sticks up. :lol::lol:

Back