• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What breed would you say this bun is?

Gemsy

Young Bun
This is my baby Molly, we lost her last year and I can honestly say there is still a big gap in my life without her. She was the best bun I have ever had.
When I got her she was tiny and when I asked at the petshop what breed she was they told me she was a DWARF LOP!!!!!!!!!! hummmm nothing dwarf or lop about her!
What woukd you say she was?
I have tried to upload a vid, if it works excuse my voice haha.
mollyflowers.jpg

she was into everything!
mollybaghay.jpg

mollycoller.jpg

molly.jpg

can i ask why has she got a collor on ?
not sure on breed but not a dawrf lop thats for sure harliquin colours, just an uppy eared bun i think a mix maybe someone else will know nothing obvious is coming to my mind,
loverly looking girl though :D:love:

She's a magpie :) Though its possible she was crossed with a lop the babies ears don't always lop.

a magpie? ive never heard of that!!! She had babies with our other bun Jack (who was a lop) and the babies didn't have lop ears. She had 9 babies!!!!!!!! Her hutch that went onto her run was massive and she made a burrow and had them down it! We didn't even know she was pregnant!!

a magpie? ive never heard of that!!! She had babies with our other bun Jack (who was a lop) and the babies didn't have lop ears. She had 9 babies!!!!!!!! Her hutch that went onto her run was massive and she made a burrow and had them down it! We didn't even know she was pregnant!!
what a shame. what happened to the babies? i hipe you managed to neuter them and find them all safe nice homes. is jack now neuterd? he could then possibly have another companion in a speyed rescue female? that would be nice for him?

Yes i managed to re-home all 9!! They went to friends and family so I see them quite often, one went to my boyfriends mums so I always see him, hes got a better life than me haha.
I lost Jack 2 weeks ago.:(

Back