• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

NIC Cubes - where can i get them??

BwfcAngel

Mama Doe
Hiya :wave:

Im itching to get some of the Nic cubes for my indoor rabbits. Ive got jess and Twinkle (cross german lop and nethie/english spot cross) and Belle and Perry (medium sized)

I was wondering if anyone knew a) where i can buy them from and b) how many packs i am likely to need for each pair. I want the sizes of the areas to be suitable for the sizes of the rabbits and was hoping someone with expereince of these set ups might be able to give me an idea of how many packs i need to buy. Was thinking of doing it this weekend so quick replies would be massively appreciated.

Ta everyone!

Lisa

is that what they are called jusy NIC cubes as im googleing here and cant find anything other than sites on how to use them :oops: sorry to hyjack im looking to

I got some from B&Q on Monday, they are I think about £22 a box, you get 24mesh pieces per box and they measure 36.8 cm sq.

on B&Q website you can find which branches have them in stock but search for "mesh shelving" not NIC grids!

I got some from B&Q on Monday, they are I think about £22 a box, you get 24mesh pieces per box and they measure 36.8 cm sq.

on B&Q website you can find which branches have them in stock but search for "mesh shelving" not NIC grids!

ooooo...fab. And how many boxes did you need? Sorry bout all the questions but im in a bit of a 'lets get it sorted and have a clearout' kind of mood!!

I've actually bought loads of them for a few different set ups but the one below took 2 12/ boxes:

PICT2898.jpg

Back