• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Depressed Rabbits Write a Letter

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
"Dear RU members
My name is Albie
al.jpg

I am writing to you..after many long hours learning how to type..to ask if there is anyone out there who may be able to love us?
We have been looking in the mirror to see if we are very ugly as no one has offered us a home.. but ..although I'm biased:oops:..I think Lottie is beautiful:love:..(despite the old wound on her nose!)

lot.jpg

We have been in rescue for over a year now and despite many appeals ..and watching other rabbits come and go..we are still here:cry:

We both have needed dentals in the past but our teeth have been good and we may not need one again...however if you live near Nottingham, Leamington Spa or Coventry there are vets there who would do our teeth, if needed, for £10-£12:D

We have been so well looked after by Auntie Faye but would really like a mum and dad of our own...and we promise we'll be good..

Auntie Jill says that she normally asks for a donation for Honeybunnies but if someone could love us she would not ask for one as a loving home is more important..
If you can't give us a home..could you please explain why no one wants us?

Love a very sad Albie xx
PS Dear lovely, hard working Admin I've put my letter here as we would like more people to read it"

Last edited:
OMG I am crying! :(

Albie and Lottie you both are truly gorgeous and I wish I could have you!:love::love:

Oh bless you both.....wish I could explain it Albie....wish I had room for you both but the other two foots I live with would get very cross with me!

Dear Albie and Lottie

I would love to offer you both a home if only I had more room :cry:
You are both beautiful Bunnies and the reason you are still with Auntie Jill is because there is yet to be anyone worthy of adopting you :)
All I have free here space-wise is a 46'' Dog Crate and it would not be fare on you both to have such a small house.

But I PROMISE that should space become available (or I win the Lottery and buy my smallholding !!) I will ask Auntie Jill if she might consider me as a forever home for you and Lottie.

Lots of Love

Jane x :love:

Or I could have Bonded Group No 2, that was mostly REWS & one dark bun.:lol: So pretty:love:

Well there is a vet in Sheffield who does dentals without ga..so what you waiting for?:lol:

and Jane..if you get that space we'll be packing our bags:D
and Auntie Jill says like your avatar!:lol:....love albie xx

Awww Albie, I can't explain why nobody wants you and Lottie because I don't know how anybody could resist such a lovely couple. :(

oh hunny i wish i could take you.. i love ying and yang bunnies so your certainly not ugly... i hope you find a forever home soon xxxxx

Awwww Albie & Lottie sweethearts, I just wish I had the room to take you gorgeous little bunsters in. You are both soooooo adorable & so deserve to find your own mummy & daddy who will spoil you rotten. Keeping everything crossed that it happens very soon for you xxx

If i could afford at this moment to get my two spayed and sucsesfully bond them then i would have you as i would then be looking for another two bonded bunnies, as i would have the space for you. But my other half would kill me if i said i wanted anothe run!

Hmmmmmm perhaps if I rehomed one of my children I would have a spare room?

Although having suggested the idea the kids don't seem keen unless they can live at Grandma's:oops:

awww Jill, do you know if there is anywhere in my area that will do concious GA as the vets i use don't anymore?

how long ago was the dental?

xxx :love:

Back