• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny 'models' needed

Ben's mum

Warren Veteran
In response to this thread
My friend would like some bunny volunteers to model for a few more pieces. No obligation to buy or anything, but she'd rather paint a real pet than a random 'character'
She's after photos, names, gender, and a bit about their personality, attitude etc. for inspiration.

do we upload photos onto here? and the info or send it off? also how much is she selling her art for? i loved the one of the stag and pheasant was sooo magical

On here is fine, I will pass them along (don't want to post her email without checking and she's not around to ask now) :) I'll ask about prices too, I don't think she has an idea though as she's not done it before, how much would you be willing to pay for that sort of thing?

On here is fine, I will pass them along (don't want to post her email without checking and she's not around to ask now) :) I'll ask about prices too, I don't think she has an idea though as she's not done it before, how much would you be willing to pay for that sort of thing?

okies. my photobucket isnt working for some reason but ill post ASAP. how much and what kind of things does she want to know about their personalities? ( sorry to ask its just i could go on about them all day and some people find it boring lol)

ive got some nice piccies she might like, very clear as well because of my camera, would they be okay??

I got confused, lol. Does she want the pics so to get to know the buns and then have them come to her to model for her, or does she want to paint from the pics given to her?

I get confused easily, sorry!

Just a few characteristic traits and that I guess - e.g. whether he's a particularly naughty bunny who can always be found nose-first in the food bag, or if he's a binky-full bun, or more chilled/flopped out

And SJ, yup they'll be fine!

I got confused, lol. Does she want the pics so to get to know the buns and then have them come to her to model for her, or does she want to paint from the pics given to her?

I get confused easily, sorry!

She just wants pics and a description to get to know the bun a bit, so she can try to put across its personality in the photo

If she would like to she could do some illustrations for the recipe book that we are putting together for christmas to raise funds for Fatt fluffs. I'm going to call it "How Can I Get My Kids to Eat Carrots" A nice cover & some funny illustrations inside could really help us to sell it. I don't think it will ever make amazon or anything but we'll probably put it on here, possibly ebay & at a large 3 day christmas market in solihull.

We couldn't really pay her but she could have a copy of the book & if it started going really well & went to a publisher or anything then we'd organise proper payment (chances of that happening are very slim though)

Last edited:
I have thousands of bunny pics, but not all of them are uploaded on my photobucket. The photobucket site is being worked on apparently right now, but when it's back I'll post my link.

She can have a trawl through there and if she sees anything she likes or wants to use she can e-mail me on nonstopnoise@hotmail.com and I can give her all the info she needs. Or you can post on here and I'll be able to post the info she needs :)

ETA, love the way photobucket comes back as soon as I say it's down, lol. here is my site http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s28/My_Bunfests/

If she would like to she could do some illustrations for the recipe book that we are putting together for christmas to raise funds for Fatt fluffs. I'm going to call it "How Can I Get My Kids to Eat Carrots" A nice cover & some funny illustrations inside could really help us to sell it. I don't think it will ever make amazon or anything but we'll probably put it on here, possibly ebay & at a large 3 day christmas market in solihull.

We couldn't really pay her but she could have a copy of the book & if it started going really well & went to a publisher or anything then we'd organise proper payment (chances of that happening are very slim though)

PMing you :D

ok so heres gumpy (gumps/gumpydrops)

hes generally laid back and loves his nose rubs. he will give bunny kisses but hates being handled and hates the vets he is so funny when eating because he sits in his food bowl an top of his food and eats out of myxi's bowl.

DSC_0773.jpg

and here we have myxi......

hes much more of an explorer he oozes character and will try and eat anything off your plate so you have to be careful. hes also good with the bunny licks

DSC_1222.jpg

DSC_1225.jpg

Here is Hagrid (sadly no longer with us :cry:) Quite a celebrity as he used to come out to public education events etc!
Hagridface.jpg

Hagrid1.jpg

And as another subject heres Axle my Dalmatian (now a greater spotted short tailed Dalmatian as he injured his tail and had to have some of it amputated!)
-1.jpg

Jessy

I love this photo of Frank - it shows how cheeky he is. He's so sweet and incredibly inquisitive.

FrankNasturtiums.jpg

And if she fancies a different species, how about Flynn when he was still cute? Flynn is still a real mummy's boy even now he's all grown up and always have to have the last word about things.

puppyflynn.jpg

I got loads of my dog Ted dressing up if shes interested :lol:
And my Hazel-Rah is a right little character! He's always upto no good, but he's the sweetest bun in the world :love: I'd be interested in getting some stuff done, i'm more than happy to pay for some pictures :wave:

ha-elrahaussie003.jpg

nuhaz.jpg

I also have photos of my rats, chinchillas, cats, dogs and puppy, birds and loads of baby bunny photos. If shes interested in any of that just say :)

Shadow

picccccccccs019.jpg

014-5.jpg

stormshad009.jpg

stormshad016.jpg

Shadow is very inquisitive. She is a princess and knows it!! She always sits in an upright "posh" manner and runs like a little lamb, jumping through the grass, she likes to grunt her disapproval at you and loves nothing more than being given an obstacle course in the form of tunnels, boxes and bridges.

Moonshine

moon017.jpg

stormshad018.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

Moonshine very much thinks she is a human! She is the first to bound over to the door when it is opened, and if given the chance, will run indoors!! Even if the door is shut immediately, you will find her on the inside! She is a naughty bun that has a cake addiction like her mummy which is why they have to stay in a high cupboard, or you will find them missing! Not even a crumb in sight. She loves her cuddles but even more than that... she loves her food :roll: . She has a very cheeky nature and does everything she is not allowed. When she is indoors, she often lives up to her name.. she will go missing and all you will hear is the clinking of alcohol bottles from the cupboard under the stairs!!

Storm

stormshad007.jpg

buns002.jpg

002-11.jpg

014-4.jpg

Storm is a cinderella type. She is so stunning and beautiful, yet she doesn't know it. Very shy and timid, she runs away from most, and spends most of the day sitting next to her girlfriend Shadow. She likes her grapes, and her most favourite thing to do is run repeatedly through her green plastic extendable tube. When i first got her, she would do nothing but lick you as my o/h found out when he was playing guitar hero and she wouldnt leave his feet alone!! (Resulting in him going into a girly giggle fit and losing the game!)

Scraggles

006-5.jpg

012-3.jpg

012.jpg

004.jpg

013-1.jpg

Scraggles is also very naughty, much like her mother, and also has a sweet tooth for cakes :roll:. If you come into the garden, you will most likely see her in her run erupting into a binky frenzy! Im surprised she has any energy left after all of it! She is very bold and when only 13 weeks old, became best friends with Bear a giant X !! She loves juming into her willow basket full of hay and toying with it and jumping on the log bridges until they flatten :roll:

^^ :love: aww!

A few more (i got around 10,000 photos :?)

Dreama (now living with Hopper) A truly beautiful bun, who has become a bit of a madam apparently :lol:
hattie003.jpg

Captain Sweep, loves cuddles.. and is always on his best behaviour :love:
Bbababuns009.jpg

Hattie, had a bad beginning being bullied in a petshop and ended up pregnant at 15 weeks old. Despite the bad start in life shes a wonderful, very well behaved bun, a true family bun who adores her children :love:
hattie027.jpg

Back