• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Panacur again ..sorry

Carol X

Alpha Buck
Hi Was just going to buy some panacur liquid 10% for dogs and cats (13.99)But when I had a look at the rabbit panacur it had that it helps towards E-Cunicul in rabbits but the panacur 10% for dogs and cats does note state this on the box. Will it work for this as well? Sorry If it sounds a little mixed up but I want to make sure I get the right one as I have only used the rabbit panacur in the past, but have now got 4 more rabbits and it is a little bit more exspensive buying it that way.
Many Thanks

It's the same thing - it's only the proportions/dosages that need to be different (to accommodate the different % of active ingredient). The only reason the Panacur Rabbit says something different is because it is licenced.

Yes, Panacur Liquid contains the same active ingredient (Fenbendazole) as Panacur Rabbit.
Its just the liquid has not gone through the licencing process for treating a Rabbit. I always use the liquid, it is perfectly 'safe' and much more economical when treating multiple Bunsters.

:)

It's the same thing - it's only the proportions/dosages that need to be different (to accommodate the different % of active ingredient). The only reason the Panacur Rabbit says something different is because it is licenced.

Thanks that sounds great. Do I still have to use it for 9 days (10% panacur) as it seems to say on the box to use for 3 days for cats and kittens?

Back