• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Awww too sweet

Lucy

Warren Veteran
Look at these gorgeous little Nethies that have come into care :love: Only 14 weeks old :love:

igdovk.jpg

21jx0n9.jpg

This is Ollie
690u1k.jpg

And Oscar
2dw83va.jpg

They really are sweet, I am hoping they are good boys and don't start squabbling. They have come up from Devon, someone came up to visit their nieces and brought them as a present :shock:

I want them. Like immediately! They are absolutely gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! :love::love::love:

*starts desperately praying to the God of Hutches, Sheds or any other type of outdoor accomodation*

They're beautiful. I adore nethies. I've always wondered how tiny baby nethies are - haven't ever seen one in real life :love: :love:

aw aren't they tiny. I've got what I assume is a pretty pure blodded nethie staying with me and he's quite small even compared to Rosie (although he makes up for that in attitude). I love nethies, they are bonkers.

Awww :love: :love: Whos got these Lucy?? *plans a visit* :lol: Oscar is absolutely gorgeous, doubt they'll be with us long x

OMG I love them :love:, I was called about two at that age, it must of been them, glad I aint got them as I could see me keeping them :lol::lol::lol:

Back