• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent: Dylanflo's home being reprocessed, 6 buns need homes U/D: Sorted

Happy Hopping

Wise Old Thumper
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=150293

One of our members, Dylanflo's house is being re-processed on next Fri., there are 6 bunnies that comes with some very nice hutches, they need an urgent home.

Anyone please help. Click the above link and click this link

http://www.freewebs.com/bunnyboarders/

for the view of the hutches (virtually brand new)

All you need is space, two bonded sets of three rabbits each

DSCF0929.JPG

Last edited:
I've read the thread, it's so sad.

Are these bunnies looking to be fostered, or find permanent homes, or just somewhere to go for the immediate future and then think further on from then?

Best guess is permanent homes if you are a home owner. If you are a rescue center, then obviously you are fostering them w/ those fancy hutches until some1 adopted those 6 bunnies.

I have space to take them with their hutches if it helps but they will have to be got up to me.

Just had a thought about these buns, are any of these buns from rescues as the rescues should be contacted first, as it is only fare that the rescues then get a say in where they go:D

Kayj, can you contact dylanflo via PM or phone and see what the situation is?

IN that link, she said "We are based in Queensbury Bradford West Yorkshire and can be contacted on 01274 881 873 or 07878 666616"

thank you for helping out. It's a very sad story and very stressful for her family and it's painful for us to hear some1 is losing their home.

ive put a message on asking what breeds they are and are they all outdoors. She is not too far from me - about 15mins if that by car

ive put a message on asking what breeds they are and are they all outdoors. She is not too far from me - about 15mins if that by car

since they live in hutches and the photo shows outdoor, best guess is, they are outdoor buns. AFter all, would you buy those brand new hutches if they were to stay indoor?

i thought that too but read they were indoors so maybe they have now been moved outdoors.

I think we should find out first which buns were from rescues ...they may have to be returned to rescues...Boo was our buns .

I am sorry to hear of your plight. Im sure that rescues will not separate bonded groups and they usually take in the other bun/s too, but you would be best to contact them prior to arranging any rehoming.

If kayj can take these rabbits, I should be able to do a bunny run this weekend.

I have a Mondeo estate so could certainly take both sets of rabbits and one hutch, but I don't know whether I could take the second hutch as well in a single trip.

Can someone pm me or call me on 07778 061418 to discuss?

If kayj can take these rabbits, I should be able to do a bunny run this weekend.

I have a Mondeo estate so could certainly take both sets of rabbits and one hutch, but I don't know whether I could take the second hutch as well in a single trip.

Can someone pm me or call me on 07778 061418 to discuss?

can you contact dylanflo via PM or phone and see what the situation is?

IN that link, she said "We are based in Queensbury Bradford West Yorkshire and can be contacted on
01274 881 873

or 07878 666 616
"

So call or PM her in case she is not reading this thread. Remember she could be packing as we speak due to the situation and unable to access the computer on those PM

Last edited:
I think we should find out first which buns were from rescues ...they may have to be returned to rescues...Boo was our buns .

But if LottieLouise and AnyBunny are interested in the above, then why would the rescue intervene? The whole idea behind a rescue center is to temporary shelter the buns. I would say each one of them have 1 set (3 rabbits) plus the hutches and then every1 will be happy

Back