• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

any rescues have pure nethie female Update Ive reserved

Kipper

Mama Doe
Im looking for a young Nethie female with tiny ears to join our family & be Teddy's wifebun. Had a look on RR but theres not many on there, but I do know rescues cant list them all.

I currently have a 6ft hutch free, bun will live indoors & will move from hutch to a 6 ft NIC cage once built.

Teddy is the little mini lop (bottom right of my siggy) Hes 5 months old & neutered

Last edited:
We have a gorgeous little female Nethie

Her name is Primrose and she is a little gem. I haven't advertised her yet as she came in with a litter (and the father of them!!). The litter are still only 6 weeks old so I am keeping her with them for another couple of weeks. Unfortunately we are in Nottingham. She has such a lovely temperament and she is such a lovely looking rabbit. Let us know if you are interested. As yet she is unspayed and unvaccinated but I can sort that if you want. We have her as a house rabbit at the moment. You can contact us via website www.brinsleyanimalrescue.org or pm me. Sorry I don't know how to attach a photo of her to this post. - How annoying.

Beth

Oh my oh my but wouldn't the 4 hour round trip be worth it!! Primrose you a stunning little princess!:love:

I second that, I went to Birmingham to collect Poppy, I would've gone a lot further :love:, I didn't ask my o/h I suggested that we went to B'ham for the weekend then told him we could collect her on the way home :lol:

I think so but not sure the O/H will agree, though shes in love with Primrose as well (havent mentioned the 4 hour trip) lol

Don't mention the 4 hour trip then! I would just set off in the car & say you're going on a mystery tour!!! Albiet to collect the gorgeous Primrose!! :D

I wasnt going to, Pumpkin was supposed to be my last one (lucky's husbun) but then someone asked me to take Teddykins & we were smitten at 1st sight. He now sits next to Pumpkin & Luckykins cage & wants some bunny love. They just try to bite him, poor little man, so now Im looking for a small wife for him.

:lol::lol: Oh you're going to get me in so much trouble ;) :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I know but won't it be worth it in the end???? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We have to do what ever we can for our precious bunnies! I've convinced my hubby with a lot of my new additions that they were just 'coming for a holiday from the sanctuary' - albeit it a permanent one!!!! Somehow they never manage quite never to go back! :lol::lol::lol:

I have one thing in my favour & that is my O/H has wanted a nethie for ages ever since she saw my sisters. Her bun is called Princess Daisy & that bun really does think shes a princess, you should see her sitting up proud on her cushion lording it above all the other buns :lol:

I wasnt going to, Pumpkin was supposed to be my last one (lucky's husbun) but then someone asked me to take Teddykins & we were smitten at 1st sight. He now sits next to Pumpkin & Luckykins cage & wants some bunny love. They just try to bite him, poor little man, so now Im looking for a small wife for him.

awww! :) thats so cute! how is lucky?

Back