• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Primrose and Bluebell

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Meet Primrose and Bluebell, 2 older girlies. They are so close but also very frightened. I left them on the floor in just their cage base for hours at a time for the past few days and they refused to leave it :( They also make a horrible noise when I try to stroke them, somewhere between a growl and a cry.
Unfortunately it feels like Bluebell has some mammary cysts. I really want to get them spayed asap, but they are also a little on the podgy side so I would ideally like them to loose weight first especially given their age.

HPIM1285.jpg

HPIM1286.jpg

HPIM1287.jpg

Today they came out of their cage by themselves for the first time. :D Thats the good news, the bad news...... They think my original victorian pine doors are rather tasty :roll::lol::lol::lol:

Great news that theyre feeling confident enough to venture outside of their cage but not so good for the pine doors :lol:

They look lovely Liz. Well done for offering them a permanent home. It frees up space at Eastbourne to help with the large nos of bunnies needing to come in and we are so gratefulxx

they look young buns! lol they must have been previously well loved. i hope teh vets can sort out the cysts..what gorgeous buns. oupps about the pine door... x

They look lovely Liz. Well done for offering them a permanent home. It frees up space at Eastbourne to help with the large nos of bunnies needing to come in and we are so gratefulxx

Glad I could help. Caroline has so many bunnies coming in at the moment and most of them seem to have babies :( I also know how much rehoming slows down at this time of year :(

Back