• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you Aunty Helen!

luvabun

Warren Veteran
Helen (The Duchess) told Mum about this new hutch for us. She also assembled it (Mums not very good :oops:) and made a couple of modifications so Mum could make it nice and secure for us.

We love it... it's only a foot bigger than the last one but seems lots more room for us to bounce around in :lol:.

Here's a piccie - you may just be able to see Kiki running into the tent :lol:

hutch089.jpg

We can't thank you enough Aunty Helen :wave: :D

Lots of love from Totti, Spike & Kiki

Yay Jill, you finished it!

You are a clever bunny mummy!

So pleased for you - and the buns naturally.

Good old RSPCA.

Aunty Helen is only pleased that she could lend a hand.......:D

Wow, looks fab :love:

Can I have an Aunty Helen for Xmas pleeease? :D :lol:

Well as you're in Nottingham, you probably could :lol::lol::lol:as we have family there and will probably be up there at Christmas time! Glass of mulled wine (or anything alcoholic) and I'm all yours for the day! Cheers......:D

Well as you're in Nottingham, you probably could :lol::lol::lol:as we have family there and will probably be up there at Christmas time! Glass of mulled wine (or anything alcoholic) and I'm all yours for the day! Cheers......:D

Oh whereabouts in Notts?

I've just ordered some new hutches too...if I'd known I would've got Aunty Helen on the case :roll: :lol:

I recommend the one that comes with a huge range of power tools.. she's a whizz :lol:

Amy,
if an Aunty Kate & Uncle Colin would help, we're a bit more local to you & also come with a range of powertools.....ask Tracey (rngpwelfare) and MrT!

Not that this stops Aunty Helen being chief hutch building Aunty, but we could be regional assistants....:lol:

(sorry - too much chocolate this morning - feeling a little odd....:oops:)

Amy,
if an Aunty Kate & Uncle Colin would help, we're a bit more local to you & also come with a range of powertools.....ask Tracey (rngpwelfare) and MrT!

Not that this stops Aunty Helen being chief hutch building Aunty, but we could be regional assistants....:lol:

If only I'd know that before I struggled to put up 3 flat pack hutches on my own this summer...mind you I probably kept the neighbours entertained :roll: :lol:

Amy,

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you posh then??? :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Wot, coz I is from near Slough? Methinks not!

Inverted snob maybe.

Mum and Dad moved from Stoke Poges (and no not the nice bit) when I was 2.

I can be very common when I try - used to work on the baggage ramp at Heathrow and you couldnt be posh there and live! Tee Hee.

Back