• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My crazy, fuzzy bunnies...

Eyssa

Young Bun
Well, like I said in the intro, I have five rabbits... We have Sugar, a white male Angora; Spice, a sable point Lionhead; Basil, a white Lion/Angora cross with a Lionhead coat; Willow, a sable point Lion/Angora cross with a Lion coat; and finally, Mouse, a grey Lion/Angora with an Angora coat. Haha, how's that for a description! Anyway, here are some pictures... Mama and Papa aren't very photogenic, so we had to hold them to get pictures. Most are of the three sweet babes.

Front: Basil, Center: Willow, Back: Mouse (These were taken a while ago, so they've grown a bit since then).
bunny_avatar.png

This is Basil at a couple months old, I think... he's very fun to take pics of.
Basil.jpg

Willow, though you can see how much they've all grown through these and the top pic.
Willow2.jpg

Mouse is the sweetest, I have to say...
Mouse.jpg

Mouse & Willow...
MouseBasil.jpg

Now for mama Spice... she's a little snot, so my sister had to hold her. That was taken last year, and since then she's got bigger and her coat is darker.
Spice1.jpg

Finally, Sugar... again, not very photogenic and kind of a little chicken. (They're all getting a new hutch, haha.)
Sugar4.jpg

at first in your 1st picture it looks like she has 3ears! (or am i the only one to think that??:oops:)

Lol, Mouse is possibly the most adorable bunny ever... whenever I got down to visit them, she (or he... but I think it's a she) is the one I pick up, lol.

Willow is hiding behind Basil in the picture... silly thing, wanted to make it difficult to take decent pictures, lol.

Mouse turned out to be the odd ball of the litter... but definitely SO cute and sweet. She's the most docile of my five... even though she scraped my hand yesterday, lol. She really is a darling. Thank you all! ^^

Back