• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hi everyone

hi everyone. i have joined here to get some advice really. i will have a good look about and post my question in the relevant section but i thought i would say hi to you al first! looking forward to all your advice
sarah

hi everyone.
animal ry - one of the new rabbits we have has weeping eyes and as she came with no name we had to think of one. my 7 year old son wanted to call her 'crusty' (crusty burger or crusty the clown, he didnt mind so long as it had crusty in it!!!) and my uncle sugested 'tear drop' but i picked willow (as in weeping willow)! bless her she is lovely. she came from someone who breeds them for selling the babies and she is 5 now and just had her last lot of babies. she is not longer really any use to them and they have a very business minded aproach so she is retiring with us in peace (well as much as you can get in our house).

Hi :wave: I am also new, loving your bunnies name! Thats so nice of you to take her in and give her a loving home!

Back