• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vets in Leeds area

MammaH

Alpha Buck
I'm not impressed I've just rang the vets that is literally around the corner from me and asked about making an appointment for Binx for vaccinations and they don't deal in rabbit vaccinations so she's given me a number of a vets that is right across leeds and I don't have a car :cry: and I wouldn't wanna take him on the bus as it would probably kill him cause it's so rickity!

Where in leeds are you? Carol (Carol & Gregory) gave me a number for a vets and they have been fantastic! Let me know if you need the number.

I'm in Beeston? If you know where that is, near Holbeck and Morley?

Where abouts are u?

I use the vets at My Pet Stop, just up the road from the Whiterose Centre behind Real Radio, they are really really good with my three i can't fault them at all. If you would like the number pm me :wave:

I'm in Beeston? If you know where that is, near Holbeck and Morley?

Where abouts are u?

There is Durtnells in Beeston on the Town Street but as it is a small vets its prices are quite high. There is Beechwood as well next to the Tommy Wass Pub or My Pet Stop just up from the White Rose.

The one in Morley is fab Yorkshire Vets - Lola was there last week but I dont know what bus you would ge to there.

I know Beechwood are very popular and are on the main bus route on Dewsbury Road.

Nice to meet you - I am from Middleton! :wave:

There is Durtnells in Beeston on the Town Street but as it is a small vets its prices are quite high. There is Beechwood as well next to the Tommy Wass Pub or My Pet Stop just up from the White Rose.

The one in Morley is fab Yorkshire Vets - Lola was there last week but I dont know what bus you would ge to there.

I know Beechwood are very popular and are on the main bus route on Dewsbury Road.

Nice to meet you - I am from Middleton! :wave:

I work near Morley, well just outa Morley more in Gildersome and I normally get the 46 bus to work.. is that also the emergency vets? cause everytime I go through Morley I go past the sign for emergency vets :roll:

Durntells is where I rang and they gave my is it Hollyhill in Meanwood? And that is really far out for me

I think the emergency vets you mean is Abbey House - they are great - just behind Peel Street, behind the markets - Yorkshire Vets is just near Tingley BarFish Shop.

Have you tried Beechwood? They are on the bus route of the 2, 3, 74 but I do recommend Abbey House
Abbey House Veterinary Hospital
Commercial Street
Morley
West Yorkshire
LS27 8AG
Tel: 0113 252 5818

I'm in Leeds too and go to Holly House at Moortown Corner. probably too far to travel for you.

Lots of Leeds peeps here!!

:wave: just wanted to say to all Leeds people. As i've said i use the vets at my pet stop and they are really really good, i've had rodney neutered there and was really please with his treatment, both rodney and chloe vaccinated there (sophie was adopted already done, but she will be going there for the boosters) and when Rodney cam down with statis i used there linked emergency vets (calder vets) in dewsbury again who i was really pleased with, they didn't mind me ringing about 100 times for progress reports etc. When Chloes big enough she will also be going there to be spayed. They do seem to have a lot of bunny patients which always reassures me, i went in once and there were 4 people in the waiting area, all with buns, it was like bunny playgroup. Also when i took both Rodney and Chloe in for the first time, the vet spoke to me about vaccinations, nuetering, feeding the correst types of food and hay etc.

Back