• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dobson and Horrell Barley Rings

fizz-bunny

Warren Scout
Hi

I have just got a 15kg bag of these, do any of your buns like these, I read somewhere that they love them, Smudge has had a few, but he's not convinced yet? lol

I think it grows on them....world war 3 breaks out in my house if someone gets more rings than others :)

never heard of them..what are tehy made from and where do you get them .. in our house its alfalfa sticks that send the buns over the edge!!!

you buy them from horse feed merchants in massive sacks. Mainly barley with a slighltly sugary binding mix it's a bit like a giant golden albran ring....I don't think they'd taste too bad with some milk and sugar.

you buy them from horse feed merchants in massive sacks. Mainly barley with a slighltly sugary binding mix it's a bit like a giant golden albran ring....I don't think they'd taste too bad with some milk and sugar.

Based on that I might try some for myself!!

Back