• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many buns do you have?

How many buns do you own at the moment

• Total voters

MellyRabiit

Alpha Buck
Just wondered how many bunnies on average that people have.
Please do the poll :)

I have 3 with my 4th Harley being collected on Sunday :)

Blimey. I bet that takes a lot of looking after :love:

I wanted to do this poll to see the average as it is amazing how many people have so many buns lol :lol:

I have 10 so I voted more than 8, but only 4 are mine - though I am planning for 2 more, :oops::lol: and then I have my eye on another pair, so that would mean 8 of my own :oops: but it might not be for awhile :lol:

Lol just saw that!

31 :shock:

Aww you are stars.. I would love to have more. My OH only just let me get the 4th, because I let him see him and then he fell inlove :love:

14 of my own and 2 fosters here for the foreseeable future.

And I can say that amount with some certainty now knowing one of mine has come through surgery and is doing well (just had a call literally 5 mins ago). Eeee.

I've got 6

Sisters Tilly and Milly
Mother and son Lilly and Max
cookie and her hopefully soon to be husbun Fudge(used to be Scruffy but he so isn't) Busy bonding them at the moment

Only 2 for me, but until recently it was only one so I'm gradually increasing my numbers. :lol:

A bonded 3 of my own
A possible long term foster
A short term foster family of 7

= 11 cricky!!!!

Back