• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

this is really strange but....

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
does anyone else love the smell of your buns? i love the smell of ted, i sure she wonders what i'm doing but i shove my nose in her fluffy cheeks and smell them. mmmmmm :love::love::love:

Haha, yes, i know what you mean, i smell kermits back, and kind of rub him with my nose when i get in from work :)

Last edited:
:lol:me too, and all my bunnies have their own smell:lol: some smell nicer than others. i think i'm a bit potty :lol:

Yes. I LOVE their smell. Although I didn't like the smell of one of my fosters when she arrived, because she was covered in urine stain. Bleurgh!

yeah i sometimes rub ny nose up and down their head and plany them with loads of kisses :oops: O/H hasn't said anything yet about my attachment hehe

I love the smell of timmy his fur is soooo thick, and it smells of straw and bunny!!! Always taking big sniffs of him :oops:

Moo smells of newborn babies! Yum! The other 3 smell lovely too, but Moo has the nicest smell :) I suppose it's only like us humans having our own smell. I always sniff my hubby's neck :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

ive always got my nose stuffed between docs ears and giveing kisses hes doesnt mind he has his chin tucked right under my chin purring away :love: wouldnt dream of doing it with carrie shes rip my vain out :lol: linus being a rex is all snuggly too

Yep I love the smell of Smudgey, he always smells so fresh, I like to cuddle into his cheeks, haha! he loves it!! :love::love:

Back