• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why is Lola doing this?

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks - another question from me - sorry to be a pain?

Lola has always jumped up on the sofa/bed for a cuddle but she has started doing the following.

As soon as she gets on the sofa or my bed she starts doing loads and loads of poohs!

Also when jumping up - just before she goes into "flight" she makes a banging noise on the floor with her feet - if she is upstairs you can hear it downstairs, its a bit of a bang!

Thank you folks - I do appreciate your help :D

Lola is just soooo cute!
Squidgy does this too. And he's been neutered :roll:
He always leaves a pile of poos in 'his' spots around the room. If we go out the room, he'll jump on the chair and leave just 1 poo, so we know he's been there!
And he can sneak up on you sooooo quietly, but then sound like a herd of elephants hopping up the stairs. I think the thumping's excitement, as he always does it when he goes upstairs and gets into his favourite room.

She is like a little elephant coming up our stairs.

I have gotten "immune" to bunny poo now, I was walking around the bedroom this mornign with a ball stuck between my toes and just flicked it out and lobbed it out of the window.

Bunny wee is awful though - smelly awful stuff!

Back