• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet Photography

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
again...

I am adapting this, as i have now moved due to Uni, and i have changed it as to what is available to me and time factors etc.

If you live in Poole, Bournemouth, etc area and you would like pet photos then read on...

I will do pet photography, for you in exchange for a donation to a rescue. I will burn the photos to disc, (how many discs/pics are dependant on the donations ;) )

I can only travel to bournemouth and poole really but i can come further if you came to me or i got a lift etc.

I have done lots of pet photography before and to see previous work click here:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=144993&highlight=photoshoot+poppy

The funds will still go to BARC and the Rabbit Retreat until after Christmas when i will change to two other rescues.

:D

(i can still do essex photos but only when i am back,aka holidays)

and it is much cheaper than your average pet photographer, i prefer to take photos of pets in their natural enviroment, i can do it infront of backdrops etc but to be honest they look ten times better when they are running around the garden binkying and stretching out!

and the rescues will always be grateful of a donation :D

I've been looking for someone to do this and I've found you!

I'm currenly waiting to see if I can adopt stitch - Waiting on a homecheck and his neuter but if I get him will defo treat myself to a delayed b'day pressie.

Will PM you now so I dont forget lol.

Vicki

Back