• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

20 rabbits!!!

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
There are currently 20 rabbits at my house :shock: ...the first (and hopefully last) time I've hit the big 2-0 mark :lol:

Luckily the extra 5 are only here for about 10 days, then everything should hopefully return to normal :D

im still getting over the fact i have 16 but 20 ekkkkkkkk shhhh im hiding from donna before she fits out my garage

20 Amy :shock: that's almost as many as me!:lol:

Remember to let me know as soon as a hutch is free... as I can fill it up for you again...wouldn't want you with nothing to do would we!:lol:

20 Amy :shock: that's almost as many as me!:lol:

Remember to let me know as soon as a hutch is free... as I can fill it up for you again...wouldn't want you with nothing to do would we!:lol:

No not more bunnies!! :shock: :lol:

Seriously though...I should have a free hutch by next Thursday at the latest :D

:? thats alot of bunnies! I have 11, and by the looks of it they will be staying because nobody else wants them :?

Last night we added up how many bunnies we have now. Lets just say it's a lot more than 20 :shock::shock:

:lol: I'm nearly there myself:lol: After drowning under buns when my free ad ones had babies & I wound up with about 27, I decided 20 was my limit. I have found that life is easier if you just don't count:lol:

I'm just thanking my lucky stars it isn't 20 single buns...that would be a nightmare! :shock: :lol:

Yes - I am so glad for the bonded 9 - that's just like having a very messy pair:lol::lol: I have 3 singles. I do feel bad cos they get most of my bunny-time attention & it's still not enough

How do you cope? :shock: Do you work full-time too?

It is hard work as many of them have special needs and require bathing etc. I don't work as I have ME so I am at home all the time, although I go a lot slower than most people.

If I worked there is no way I would have so many I wouldn't be able to give them all the care and attention they need.

(we have 31 at the moment) It doesn't seem so bad when you write it small :lol::lol:

It is hard work as many of them have special needs and require bathing etc. I don't work as I have ME so I am at home all the time, although I go a lot slower than most people.

If I worked there is no way I would have so many I wouldn't be able to give them all the care and attention they need.

(we have 31 at the moment) It doesn't seem so bad when you write it small :lol::lol:

That's barely a number:lol:

I have 15 of my own & 3 fosters. I do work full-time & I have 2 horses (who live out in summer & are part livery). I trundle along quite happily until someone gets ill, then I do struggle. Luckily my Boss is cool & I can move my hours about a bit:oops: for vet visits etc.

That's barely a number:lol:

I have 15 of my own & 3 fosters. I do work full-time & I have 2 horses (who live out in summer & are part livery). I trundle along quite happily until someone gets ill, then I do struggle. Luckily my Boss is cool & I can move my hours about a bit:oops: for vet visits etc.

When I did work I think I had around 13 bunnies and more guines pigs. I found it hard in the winter as I only ever saw the outside ones in the dark until the weekends :lol:
Being ill has to have some advantages and being able to spend time with the bunies in daylight all year round is definately one of them :)

Back