• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photo's of my boy :) *horse pics overload*

Leanne

Wise Old Thumper
Ive had Seren 3 weeks tomorrow so thought I would share some pics of him in his new home :D

Week one:

032.jpg

029.jpg

025-1.jpg

022.jpg

Week 2:

091.jpg

074.jpg

073.jpg

071.jpg

068.jpg

067.jpg

063.jpg

057.jpg

051-1.jpg

049.jpg

Sorry for the pic overload! :eek:

YEY! Didnt realise you had gotten him already!
He is GORGEOUS!

Whats your plans with him then?!

xx

YEY! Didnt realise you had gotten him already!
He is GORGEOUS!

Whats your plans with him then?!

xx

Ive been keeping him a secret :lol: Nah, just haven't had time to upload to photobucket!

Im not sure really, I like abit of everything really so will see what he enjoys and excels in I guess! He has good potential for dressage with his dad being a lipizzaner so I might need to have some lessons and play around in that area!

So for the next 4 years - to enjoy watching him grow up!!!! :D

What a lovely boy, looks like he has a good chest on him already. His mother was dark wasn't she, do you think he will turn white as he gets older?

He has a good belly on him now too with all the lush grass :shock: He has ballooned!
He stands at about 12.2 now and is very stocky!

Yes mum is a dark bay! He is already whiting out! He should go dapple grey possibly as soon as next year and then all white by around 6/7!

Its really weird to think my black foal will be a white horse!

Im absolutely loving owning him so far :D It was scary at first but im in the swing of it now!

Yes, I know its seems wierd to think a black horse will go completely white.
Before we had all the animals and when I worked full time, Mike took me to Vienna for a long weekend, especially to see the Spanish riding school, the horses were stunning and so powerful. It will be wonderful to see how Seren develops.

Aw he is gorge, bet your very happy.

Id of loved to of grown up with Breeze, we got her when she was four and now shes ten so thats a good six years.

Gosh, really white?!

xxx

He's Gorgeous and I love his name! His face and eyes are so expressive, do you know what his personality is definitely like yet? :wave:

I:love: him, he is so handsome. I had no idea he would turn completely white when he is older:shock::love:
Sallyx

Thank you everyone! Im very proud! :D

Half penny - I shall def keep you updated on his progress! No doubt there will be tears when he gets all coltish and beocmes a terrible teen! :lol:

Natsanth and Sally - Yes! He shall almost certainly go pure white eventually! He already is covered in white hairs and prob will go dapple as early as next autumn! :shock:

Sarah Jane - You can def come take some pics, just let me know when!

Carasblanco - So far he is very sharp, loving and a little cheeky, he is very bold but respects the older horses, I think he will be pretty independent and willing, but maybe stubborn at times when he is unsure of things! He learns very fast! He loves all the other animals, he even cantered over to the goats yesterday morning when I turned him out and winnied to them! :lol:

Sarah Jane - You can def come take some pics, just let me know when!

yay! i bet id get some ace piccies of him! ill have to see how i would get up there, youre in harlow arent you? but if i can then i will definatly!

:love:

He is stunning! I've always wanted a foal and nearly ended up with a quarterxID a little while back but I was worried that I didn't know enough. That and i'm skint!
Good luck with him.

LEANNE! I cant believe you kept this from me for this long! :evil: :lol:
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

When can I come & see him please??? xxx

LEANNE! I cant believe you kept this from me for this long! :evil: :lol:
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

When can I come & see him please??? xxx

:oops::lol::lol::lol:

Soon as you like Amy!!!! He is ready and waiting to receive guests :D

No stealing him though :no:

Back