• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

one more day til....

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
i see my babies! one more day! yay! :D:D:D:D:D

I will be arriving home at around 12am tomorrow, i am getting the 8pm train to Clapham Junction, then my mum is pciking me up, so its halfway for both of us!

i am SO excited!!!!!! expect LOTS of photos!

Have a safe journey.
Very exciting :) I couldnt imagine being away from my buns.

i now know i have to do it, if i get my dream job, which is writing for soaps, i will get on average £6000 - £8000 an episode, so i have to do this!

my mum loves looking after them, and if anything was wrong id be back asap to look after them, but of course i miss them SOOOO much!

rose - im staying til sunday! :D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D fantastic... i bet bonnie goes crazy when she sees you :love::love::love:
did you manage to sort it cheap so you can go home more often hun?

:D:D:D:D fantastic... i bet bonnie goes crazy when she sees you :love::love::love:
did you manage to sort it cheap so you can go home more often hun?

not really, its £10 halfway, and my mum is picking me up at the halfway point at the train station. so in theory i can pay £20,and then get a lift the rest of the way which isnt too bad.

but if i couldnt get a lift it would be lots more cus of going through london. but mum will do this every 2 weeks if i want to so thats good :D:D:D

rocky is going to go insane!! lol

not really, its £10 halfway, and my mum is picking me up at the halfway point at the train station. so in theory i can pay £20,and then get a lift the rest of the way which isnt too bad.

but if i couldnt get a lift it would be lots more cus of going through london. but mum will do this every 2 weeks if i want to so thats good :D:D:D

rocky is going to go insane!! lol

awwww im so glad youve found a way to see your angels every two weeks :D:D:D

Back