• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So if she comes inside is this big enough?

mrshorsy

Warren Scout
In my on going saga of whether to bring Gwen in for the winter I've been looking round for suitable indoor accomodation.
Would a 42" dog crate be big enough? She's a small Lionhead and would only be actually shut in the crate at night and while I'm out or at work (I work 3 days a week 9-4pm)
Thanks

Hi that sounds fine to me. I have a 48 inch one and used to shut Honey in it while I was at work. I can now leave her 24 hours free range in one room.

sounds ok but if i was you i would bunny proof the room so she could have 24hour access to the room whether you were home or not?

sounds ok but if i was you i would bunny proof the room so she could have 24hour access to the room whether you were home or not?

We're very open plan so I dont think it would be possible to completley buuny proof the room!

We're very open plan so I dont think it would be possible to completley buuny proof the room!

oh i duno? i have my downstairs bunny proofed.. i have no plants on floor and have the wires covered with hosep[ipe which at a later date i will paint so it matches there isnt too much to do but i guess it depends on how you are set up?

oh i duno? i have my downstairs bunny proofed.. i have no plants on floor and have the wires covered with hosep[ipe which at a later date i will paint so it matches there isnt too much to do but i guess it depends on how you are set up?

We wouldnt be able to stop her going up the stairs. Not that I think she would shes such a lazy bun!

Back