• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much do buns sleep?

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks.

Lola seems to be sleeping a lot - she is fine and the vet gave her the all clear at check up last week.

She has had a few "silly times" today but she seems to be sleeping a lot - she seems to be able to give the cats a run for their money in the napping stakes.

Do buns sleep a lot?

i dont think pearl sleeps :shock::shock::shock:

alvin on the other hand hardly moves, sometimes i think hes never awake :roll:

Lola's fave place is at the side of the fire laid on the nmarble (despite having hay, vet bed, baby blankets etc).

I am sure she has narcolepsy - one minute she is ripping around the house creating havoc - next minute she has flaked out.

i think ive read that house buns are generally more lazy than outdoor buns anyhows.... inbetween grooming stretching and the odd run about what else is there to do but sleep :lol::lol:

Alvin is very active at 7am - 8am its the only time he runs about.. lazy ****** he is :lol::lol::lol:

When she is out in the garden she rips about for about 15 mins then goes for a snooze under the bush.

She is now spreadeagled with her back paws out like a Staffie!

Back