• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Plans, Plans... U/D...

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Me and my mum just did this together, and we think this is what the buns houseing will look like.

planforbuns.jpg

The kennel run, is 14ft x 4ft, and the seperate run is 6ft x 4ft x 2ft. When I get home, the run will be removed, and they will have free range on the pavement infornt of the house, as this is all secure, but I don't want them to have free range all day, as smoething could get there easily.

Hope you like, and I would love some suggestions on how to improve:D
Jack x

Last edited:
That looks amazing Jack! Drake and Josh are spoilt bunnies, theyre gonna LOVE their new house *cough*and their new wifes*cough* :lol: Hehe! I hope it all works out, theyre so lucky :) xXx

hi, my only suggestion is that if you can make the run taller. this gives plenty space to put in upper levels and also room to go in and see the rabbits. i have pics of my set up under housing, 'bunny palace' if you need ideas!

It looks fantastic, although i'd deffintely make it taller!
It's nice to be able to walk in, and leaves enough room for shelves etc etc.
Maybe atleast 6 ft?

Hi x

The kennel and run, is 5ft tall, this is the highest I could find, and I think it will be ok, as I can get in etc.

Only the small run is 2ft, because I won't really need to get in there, and if I do, the top comes off.

Thanks for your suggestions, and I would happily like to look at your piccies ;)
Jack x

A chair might come in handy :)
I have a chair to sit on :)
Sounds great!!!

Aw Yea! Then when I,m not sitting on it, the buns can:D

Spider,, I have to confess:lol:... I have basically planned my kennel on yours...:roll: Sorry, but me and my mum just love your setup:lol:

Jack x

I love my setup, nearly ideal for me, i'd like what you're proposing, a seperate grassy run!!!
I'll get you some pics tomorrow, also i took a video which i can show you (more of rabbits though)
Sounds really lovely Jack.... quite jealous.
Xx

I love my setup, nearly ideal for me, i'd like what you're proposing, a seperate grassy run!!!
I'll get you some pics tomorrow, also i took a video which i can show you (more of rabbits though)
Sounds really lovely Jack.... quite jealous.
Xx

Thank You:D
Can't wait to see;)
Jac x

The kennel is now going to be 16ft long.
After a lot of bribing, and dad emailing, and mum looking at me like this :|, as if to say, Jack! Shut Upp!:lol:

16ft ? Woah, mine is only 12.5ft!

:lol: But mine is only 4ft back. So yours would probably make up the same space a mine:D
My dad was going crazy, because it is an extra £100 for an extra 2 foot.

But we managed to find a cheaper one
Jack x

Back