• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rex rabbits dumped in Crewe

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
I was talking to Elaine at the weekend and she said she has had an influx of Rex buns that have come from the Crewe area. Elaine has 13 of them, but there were more.

Apparently they had all been dumped. However because so many were found dumped in one area the RSPCA are keen for anyone with information to contact them on 0300 1234 999.

How could anyone dump these gorgeous buns its beyond me.

jayrab.jpg

Jay
elsierab1.jpg
Elsie

cherylrab.jpg
Cheryl

cazrexrab.jpg
Caz

borisrab3.jpg
Boris

There are more buns on the website.

www.tamesiderabbitandguineapigrescue.info

I personally suspect it is a breeder dumping unwanted 'stock'. They are going to be neutered by the RSPCA. However, Elaine needs to find the money to vaccinate them before rehoming.

I have set up two fundraisers on the fundraising boards

for those artistic among you http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=149765

and the foodies, made by my own fair hand

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=149747

I hope you can help

Awww they are alll sooooo beautiful!!! :love::love::love::love: Hope they find homes soon!! Why would someone just dump them all?!! It's so sad! :cry:

OMG there are LOADS - Just checked out the site I counted 13 :shock::shock: Get fundraising guys Thats A LOT of vaccinations!!!

yes but it is rather full, going to see them on Saturday (hopefully), I may end up relieving Elaine of a few, as my new hutch arrives sometime in the next few days :p

Relieving as in fostering or adopting?

Elise is a beauty, I'd be drawn to her if I was looking for a bunny :love::love:

adopting, But I have a soft spot for lops and lionheads more than rexes. Will have to discuss with OH first:roll: he is my sensible side, but I will already have a spare hutch so I am half way there!

just a bump to say that we are fundfraising on the fund raising board, if anyone would like to help these poor bunnies

just a bump to say that we are fundfraising on the fund raising board, if anyone would like to help these poor bunnies.

This is closing in a few days time and at the minute..well its a three horse race!!! rather good odds at the minute!

Last edited:
Back