• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More New Bunnies

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Went out to a lady who has had several accidental litters:shock:
Picked up four little ones and going back next week for more..
have given her advice on neutering..but one male who already has his bits was in with 8 does..so guess who will be hearing the rush of many more little paws soon:cry::evil:

Anyway..here are two of the young boys ..Hoppity and Razzle
bro.jpg

and another two
Ziggy and Flipper:D
HoppityandFlipper.jpg

and another
HoppityFlipper.jpg

They already have plums...but not for long!:lol:

Last edited:
Wow what lovely buns.:love::love:

Are their parents related? Was the lady ignorant or just burying her head? Hope she can sort something out for the rest.

Thye have the same mum and dad..she has had several litters by the same buck..different does..said her neighbour put them together when she was on holiday..but then she has the lad in with the females now..I've said I'll take the other two..but if any other litters appear I'm not helping her out:(

both these pairs are staying at Honeybunnies now and the other rescue are kindly taking two more I'm picking up tomorrow
so have edited first post and named them all:D

Awwww! If only, if only, I lived in UK.... :roll: :love: :love:

They're such stunning buns! That unbelievable. :evil:
It's a shame she didn't take care to find a neighbor that would know about reproduction. :roll: :shock:

Back