• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dumped Bunny

bunbuns

Warren Veteran
When i went to pick up Meg from the vets today a lady came in carrying a huge box. She had been out walking and saw a box by the entrance of a field. She looked inside and there was a giant bunny inside :shock::evil:

Poor bunny, what is wrong with people :evil: I'm not sure what kind of state it was in but the lady asked if she could phone later and see how bunny was.

There is absolutely no excuse for it! There is an RSPCA centre not far from here if they wanted rid! :evil:

It's good the bunny is safe.

People often don't hand animals in because they don't want to be identified as someone who neglects or gives up animals, plus they would be charged to officially sign over an animal. Its far easier to just deny all responsibility. That disgusts me, but that's about the gist of it. :(

:( How sad. At least they left it in a box though, he stood more of a chance i guess. People are so cruel.I had this recently with bunnies on my doorstep in a box :shock: :roll: Didnt a clue what to do, luckily Lucy came to the rescue again :) xXx

How awful, thank goodness it was found, in the village near me someone did the same thing with a kitten unbelievable
Sallyx

How can people do something like that?....crikey it would haunt me for the rest of my life wondering what had happened to the poor thing if I'd dumped it....theres just no need.....I suppose some people just don't have a conscience.:?

How can people do something like that?....crikey it would haunt me for the rest of my life wondering what had happened to the poor thing if I'd dumped it....theres just no need.....I suppose some people just don't have a conscience.:?

I can't understand it either. I'm just so glad the lady found him\her. Hope they find a fab home for bunny!

Back