• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny sleeping

MammaH

Alpha Buck
is it normal for a bun to sleep on his side? I've just bought him a new 32" dog crate and hes been fine all day but now he's sleeping and i've never seen him sleeping before but he's on his side... is that normal :?

It's called a 'Dead bunny flop' and is designed for the rabbits to scare the hell out of their owners, but its a sign of happiness, contentment and being very happy, however much it gives us a heart attack, lol.

It's called a 'Dead bunny flop' and is designed for the rabbits to scare the hell out of their owners, but its a sign of happiness, contentment and being very happy, however much it gives us a heart attack, lol.

yes he did give me a shock, he looked like he was trying to get comfty in his new cage and then he tried to roll over but because he was so close to the side didn't quite make it onto his back and then he just laid on his side eyes shut and i thought :censored: whats happened?! But he seems fine now... he did give me the shock of my life i was constantly texting my housemates to check on him :roll:

Lola does "DBF"s all of the time. The first time she did it I was distraught, I thought she was a goner.

Now I know its normal bunneh behaviour and as she gets more "teeenager" her DBF's get more and more dramatic every day so much we are going to change her name to Kevin or Perry!

he's just done it again! he like flops dramatically and his fur is all stuck up making him look like a brown ball! scared the bajesus outa me as it's so late! :shock:

now im gonna have to have a cuppa tea now cause im awake cause of the dramatic flopping noise from binx! :roll:

Back