• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie and Bubbles

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Seems so funny being able to show off two buns now. :love: Sorry for so many pics, I couldn't pick just one. :lol:

Bunny bums

DSCF6727.jpg

One to show the size difference, quite a lot considering they are the same age

DSCF6730.jpg

Bubbles munching

DSCF6742.jpg

On the move

DSCF6741.jpg

What's up there?

DSCF6746.jpg

I'm thinking

DSCF6761.jpg

I still can't believe they're both mine!! :love::love::love:

She was a very lucky find to be companion for Alfie.

I can't believe what a wuss I've been about bonding either, when yourself and others have just got on with it :roll:

Turns out Tinks and Rudy were both quite scared of each other, no aggression so I was worried about nothing at all :lol::lol:

I can't believe what a wuss I've been about bonding either, when yourself and others have just got on with it :roll:

:lol::lol::lol: Believe me, I'm the biggest wuss there is. :oops::oops: I'd got myself worked up into a right panic before we took Alfie to meet Bubbles and I was convinced there would be fur flying everywhere. :shock: They just seemed to get on so well that the rescue was sure they would be ok to go home together straight away for us to carry on bonding at home and already they're always together - it's like they're joined with an invisible piece of string. :love:

Back