• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pearl has had a strop....

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
and threw all the toys about the cage because i havent given them pellets yet :roll: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

NetCam20081006-225444.jpg

AlvinTV exclusive pic :D

next Alvin will be at the wallpaper :shock:

:shock: Bless her :lol: :lol:

I came home today to find Bella wandering around the house - I cannot find how she got out of their cage, but she couldn't wait to get back in it - what is it with girlie buns :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: they are spirited :D

You're not kidding. Boy bunnies have their moments, but all the girlie bunnies I've had have been real handfuls. Wouldn't change a thing, but I've now got to work out how Bella got out, to try and stop her doing it tomorrow. It's a complete mystery. And Tarquin has shown her how great it is to pull wallpaper off the wall, and I've discovered behind the cat scratching post there is no wallpaper left at all :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did Pearl having a strop work? :lol: :lol:

You're not kidding. Boy bunnies have their moments, but all the girlie bunnies I've had have been real handfuls. Wouldn't change a thing, but I've now got to work out how Bella got out, to try and stop her doing it tomorrow. It's a complete mystery. And Tarquin has shown her how great it is to pull wallpaper off the wall, and I've discovered behind the cat scratching post there is no wallpaper left at all :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did Pearl having a strop work? :lol: :lol:

nope shes given up and is eating hay :lol::lol: altho i think alvin has just ran thro to thier room to make sure he dont miss the pellets :lol::lol:

do you think Bella learned how to open her cage and then lock it just by watching you??? :shock:

nope shes given up and is eating hay :lol::lol: altho i think alvin has just ran thro to thier room to make sure he dont miss the pellets :lol::lol:

do you think Bella learned how to open her cage and then lock it just by watching you??? :shock:

Bless her - and Alvin for checking - they hate to miss out don't they - since Bell and T got together it's so easy getting both of them - all I have to do is talk very loudly to one of them saying what a good bunny they are for coming back to their cage, and rattling the tub of pellets, and the other flies in in a panic in case they've missed out :lol: :lol:

I can't work it out at all - I think the pen bit was locked, but I know I have shut the gate bit before but not put the catch on and that time both got out and the gate shut behind them so they couldn't get back in. There's a net over the pen bit and once or twice I've forgotten to pull it over and secure it and she's got out that way (very resourceful she is :roll:), but as far as I can remember (not having realised she wasn't in the cage until after I'd opened the pen and realised only T was in there) I did it automatically without thinking so not sure if the catch was on, and the net is definitely secured and I can't see anywhere she could have got through that.

The trouble is I've been off sick for a month and for most of that time I've been at home so she's got used to being let out first thing and then staying out until bedtime, and it's my first full day back at work today and she obviously decided that she wasn't happy so got herself out somehow :shock: So far I haven't found any areas of destruction, and just hoping I don't find any cables in two bits :shock: :lol: :lol:

Bless her - and Alvin for checking - they hate to miss out don't they - since Bell and T got together it's so easy getting both of them - all I have to do is talk very loudly to one of them saying what a good bunny they are for coming back to their cage, and rattling the tub of pellets, and the other flies in in a panic in case they've missed out :lol: :lol:

I can't work it out at all - I think the pen bit was locked, but I know I have shut the gate bit before but not put the catch on and that time both got out and the gate shut behind them so they couldn't get back in. There's a net over the pen bit and once or twice I've forgotten to pull it over and secure it and she's got out that way (very resourceful she is :roll:), but as far as I can remember (not having realised she wasn't in the cage until after I'd opened the pen and realised only T was in there) I did it automatically without thinking so not sure if the catch was on, and the net is definitely secured and I can't see anywhere she could have got through that.

The trouble is I've been off sick for a month and for most of that time I've been at home so she's got used to being let out first thing and then staying out until bedtime, and it's my first full day back at work today and she obviously decided that she wasn't happy so got herself out somehow :shock: So far I haven't found any areas of destruction, and just hoping I don't find any cables in two bits :shock: :lol: :lol:

shes one smart cookie :love::love::love::love:

with this camera set up you can watch the buns doing thier thing when noones in but as soon as they hear us in the middle room they set up camp at the end of the cage where you can see them from this room.... i only have to see the little sad faces and i melt into a big pool of guilt.. when we aint here they dont bother.. im amazed how smart bunnies are :love::love:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It must be the time of night - both of mine have just had a go at the wallpaper on the stairs - T sits on one stair and Bell on another - which was OK until Bell realised this weekend she could get up and down stairs. I'm now expecting the missing wallpaper line to move downstairs :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd love to have a camera like yours - little tinkers though, they're not daft are they? :lol: :lol:

Oh my goodness she does look cross. You better go get her pellets you never know what she might do next. :lol::lol:

Back