• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two New Arrivals

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
These two bunnies arrived as a pair..but think they had just been thrown together as fighting constantly..so I've split them
they didn't have names so I've used two more that were entered in the name the nethie comp..and you'll see why:D
first meet Flapjack
Flapjack.jpg

and another of him
Flapjack-1.jpg

and his ex girlfriend Brownie, who is now on baytril due to an infected wound on her mouth:cry:
Brownie.jpg

What scrummy names! Could just eat a brownie, yummy. Will the wound on Brownie's mouth be ok? Did the previous owners neuter either of them before 'bonding' them? God I ask lots of questions. :oops:

What scrummy names! Could just eat a brownie, yummy. Will the wound on Brownie's mouth be ok? Did the previous owners neuter either of them before 'bonding' them? God I ask lots of questions. :oops:

I was told that the doe was speyed and given the vets name who did her, but suprise suprise, the vet has no record of the people, their address or the bunny:(
Thought you'd like their names Anne!:D

Thank you Jill, you did cheer me up this morning seeing their names and you thought of me. It has made my day. But not only that Brownie don't half look like a brownie, with choc chips. :lol: Won't be long before they are snapped up.

Back