• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello bunny lovers!

Jubusbee

New Kit
Hello everyone!

I am the proud owner of two gorgeous black rabbits, Whiskey and Brandy. Brandy is female and Whiskey has a very wonky ear and is black! Myself and my husband got our rabbits from the RSPCA a year ago. They already had their names so we left them as they were.

My husband wasn't overyly fussed about having rabbits at first, now he is as soft onthem as I am!

Looking forward to chatting to you all and talking alot of rabbit!

xx

Hi and welcome to the forum

:wave:
I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do.
I have 6 rabbits Sisters Milly and Tilly who are lops
Lilly and Max who are mother and son Lilly is a lop Max is a black rabbit with very big feet (think he is going to be a big boy)
Cookie who is a very hairy lionhead with three legs and my newest addition fudge who is a little lionhead lop cross (hopefully he is going to be Cookies husbun eventually after bonding)
We also have two guinea pigs Pickle and Ginger. A dog and a cat.

:wave::wave::wave:

Thank you and hello!

Wow! You sound like you have your hands full! Lol!! This looks like a lovely site, a mine of information! I look forward to chatting to everyone!

x

Hello & welcome to RU c:wave: would love to see some piccies of your bunnies - I really have a thing for black bunnies - I just love em to bits!!! :love:

Hiya :D Welcome to RU - my bf now has a real soft spot for my two Hiro and Kiki :) they're getting neutered at the end of the month so we can bond them :D

Back