• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got any stories about ur rabbit{s}

Sarahd

Young Bun
Hello:wave: got any stories about ur rabbit{s}? put it here, put any stories that you'v got.:)

Well there was one funny thing that happened not to long ago when I was cleaning one of the rabbit runs. Aroma obviously thought I was in the way or something, and climbed up on my back as I hunched down to clean out the dirt:roll: Then I really wished I had a camera on hand... and someone to take a picture.
Aroma does some strange things sometimes, and there was even once I was lucky enough to have a camera on hand:D
Raiding_the_fridge_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

And don't worry, that fridge was specially for the animals, so practically everything in there is intended for the buns to eat.

just a quick question..you are asking for lots of stories on 'rabbits on different threads...are you going to use these stories for anything?
Cos if so you need to make it clear:?

Back