• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sippy Bottles

Kipper

Mama Doe
does anyone know where I can buy sippy bottles? Theyre supposed to be non drip & quieter than the bottles with ball bearings in the spout

I have the Ezi fill and i think they are great.Sorry cannot remember where i got them.

John Hopewell does the Ezi-filla bottles (see the link that Dideen put up).

I got one of the I litre ones for my buns (because they are in my bedroom the clattering of the ball bearings one drives me nuts during the night!), unfortunately neither of them could work out how to use it and after a while I gave up............... yes I know, I obviously have really thick bunnies! :roll: :lol:

I got one of the I litre ones for my buns (because they are in my bedroom the clattering of the ball bearings one drives me nuts during the night!), unfortunately neither of them could work out how to use it and after a while I gave up............... yes I know, I obviously have really thick bunnies! :roll: :lol:

thats the worrying thing. Im planning on buying at least 3 so must hope that my buns can work them out :lol:

:lol: daft bunnies! I dipped the end in yummy stuff when I was teaching Scamp to drink. None of mine have had trouble working it out :D

:lol: daft bunnies! I dipped the end in yummy stuff when I was teaching Scamp to drink. None of mine have had trouble working it out :D

I tried that, even dipped the whole of the nozzle in apple sauce and somehow they managed to lick it clean without any water coming out.... or at least without them noticing :roll: ....... like I said........thick! :lol:

I've got the chinchilla Ezi-filla for my chins though, they love it!

Thanks for that its the Ezi fill bottles Im after. Have you got one of these?

No i dont have one. I used to have one for my hamster and he managed it ok and it didnt drip like other bottles. I havent had a problem with my current bunny water bottles so havent changed them;)

Well Im ordering 3 ezi fillers now as my daughter has succeeded in breaking 2 ordinary bottles in as many days & they were my best ones, (the water flowed easiest from them) :( Hope they arrive soon, kids who'd have them!!! :lol:

I buy them from pets at home. They're very convenient to fill as you can just take the top off rather than having to take them off your hutch and then fill. You just need to be careful with them as they are easily broken. I haven't really noticed them being any quiter than other rabbit bottles to be honest though.
Helen xx

Just ordered a sippy bottle for Lolas cage - do buns get used to them and get the hang of them OK???

Just ordered a sippy bottle for Lolas cage - do buns get used to them and get the hang of them OK???

Ted and foo foo got the hang of the ezi-filla bottle (similar to the sippy bottle) no problem but archie can't figure it out at all, silly bun :lol:

Back