• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hayden's hair gets longer every day (piccies!)

jenzel5

Mama Doe
Hayden's hair is getting funkier every day. I think she has a new nickname, Cousin It.:lol::lol:

The cousin it look
IMG_1764.jpg

A mess!
IMG_1765.jpg

And nice parting
IMG_1756.jpg

And a couple more photos including Dudley

IMG_1740.jpg

But I don't want to come in yet (his ears are a lot fluffier now 2!)
IMG_1702.jpg

Nope, I refuse!!!!!
IMG_1703-1.jpg

Awwwwww sweet bun buns!!!!:love: :love: Are they Lionheads? (Apologies, I am not too much up on breeds).

Lolas man has shrunk as she has got bigger, it wont stay in a style anymore!

:wave: Hello you two! Can't believe H's hair :shock: ... I don't remember it being that long when she was here?! x

I really love your bunnies soooooo much!!! I keep seeing your sig and thinking oh yea I love those bunnies :love::love::love::love:

Oh thank you. Your bunnies are scrumptius. Great siggy too. I know, H's hair just won't stop growing. I have been tempted to cut the front a little bit so she can see but it doesn't get in the way enough for me to cut her beautiful hair. They are so funny.

Showed Chloe the photos when she was here Monday night ... she was also a little shocked by how much H's hair has grown!! Nose rubs to them both x

My bunnies have seen these pics and they're jealous. They're demanding fur extensions! :shock:

Back