• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

omg, pebble escaped today!!

Mazda

Warren Veteran
:shock::shock::shock:

I come home today. and mum said to me. 'I came back from meeting Sarah for a coffee today and Pebble was in her run! :shock: You must of left the bolt unlocked on her hutch this morning!'

:shock:

But i swear i left the hutch shut!! Im soo bloody lucky i put the pen around her hutch!! otherwise she would be gone!! :cry: God knows how long she was out of her hutch for!!!! Mum was gone nearly all day, she left at ten and didnt get home til three!! :shock: Pebble could of lept over the side of her pen, if she really wanted to! Cause the net wasnt on the top of it! :shock: What if she had lept?? :shock: It doesnt bare thinking about, she would be gone now!! :cry:

I really should count my lucky stars shouldnt i?? xxx

Wow bet that gave you quite a start :shock:. Must admit I am totaly paranoid about buns out doors. I am getting the hutch ready for the fosters and have been putting hasps and padlocks on all the doors:oops:

Wow bet that gave you quite a start :shock:. Must admit I am totaly paranoid about buns out doors. I am getting the hutch ready for the fosters and have been putting hasps and padlocks on all the doors:oops:

yea it sure did!! :shock:

im thinking of putting a lock on the hutch, cause i didnt leave it open, i always double check the door is shut :shock:

yea it sure did!! :shock:

im thinking of putting a lock on the hutch, cause i didnt leave it open, i always double check the door is shut :shock:

I would put a lock on if I were you, I had padlocks everywhere when mine were indoors, although I am quite extreme!!! So glad she was OK!

sounds like a right little hooudini but she is safe adn thats all the matters.. bolts should hold her and padlocks are a good precaution also x

Back