• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wouldn't it be good.

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
If there was a shop/online store, that actually sold, Bunny Sheds, Playhouses and Kennels. Especially made for buns? With shelves, hay racks, all built in.

Jack x

I agree Jack, someone is missing a trick! Mind you, would give me another site to spend far too much time checking out!!!

Good luck with your new bunny accommodation by the way.:)

I agree Jack, someone is missing a trick! Mind you, would give me another site to spend far too much time checking out!!!

Good luck with your new bunny accommodation by the way.:)

Yep! Someone could make a lot of money doing that;)

And Thanks:D
Jack x

That could be a future job for you Jack! ;):lol::lol:

Though surely its more fun to build your own? :lol: x

I completely agree!!! I also keep telling my hubby somebody also ought to design furniture for your home that can house indoor bunnies! I wanted to make the bottom of our pine sideboard in our dining room into a bunny base for Alice & Wilson - can't imagine why he told me no!!! :shock::lol:

I completely agree!!! I also keep telling my hubby somebody also ought to design furniture for your home that can house indoor bunnies! I wanted to make the bottom of our pine sideboard in our dining room into a bunny base for Alice & Wilson - can't imagine why he told me no!!! :shock::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

its true this would be fantastic... they could also sell traditional 6ft hutches and indoor dog crates but with imbuilt shelves for buns or ready made enclosures.. i like the sideboard idea...how dare your oh to refuse! lol

definatly a shed ready made as a bunster home would be great complete with a cat flap and shelves...and a mesh window... sigh.....

ooh and they could also sell things to protect the house against bunny chewers... x

Well there you go Jack you have a business idea all ready for when your older :lol: Your right it would be brilliant x

I think we ought to go into business Jack - you designing outside bunny homes & me designing inside bunny homes in furniture. I reckon we'd make a mint!!!! :D:D:D

LOL! :lol:

Now thinking of all the furniture in the house I could adapt - well there's obviously the sideboard, the coffee table, the stereo unit, kitchen units, wardrobe bottoms etc, etc, etc :shock::shock::shock:

Hubby now thinks I've gone officially crackers!!! Oh well, I'm sure if we adapted the furniture we could fit at least another 10 bunnies in!!! (especially if I made him get rid of his guitars!!!! :shock:). Would definitely be divorced if I went that far - now there's a thought, would free me the spare room up from his guitars!?!??! :lol::lol::lol:

Now thinking of all the furniture in the house I could adapt - well there's obviously the sideboard, the coffee table, the stereo unit, kitchen units, wardrobe bottoms etc, etc, etc :shock::shock::shock:

Hubby now thinks I've gone officially crackers!!! Oh well, I'm sure if we adapted the furniture we could fit at least another 10 bunnies in!!! (especially if I made him get rid of his guitars!!!! :shock:). Would definitely be divorced if I went that far - now there's a thought, would free me the spare room up from his guitars!?!??! :lol::lol::lol:

Actually i like your thinking..
*wanders around house to have a look at furniture*

:lol:

There we go Jack, another partner to join our bunny design business!! :D:D:D Let us know what you manage to convert in your home :lol:

Heres a few ideas....

back of settee as a tunnel
underneath coffee table as a little hidey hole
build a massive tent around dining room table as a play house
side unit thingie as a maze, *removes all dvds and begins building a maze*

hummm...what else..?!

Heres a few ideas....

back of settee as a tunnel
underneath coffee table as a little hidey hole
build a massive tent around dining room table as a play house
side unit thingie as a maze, *removes all dvds and begins building a maze*

hummm...what else..?!

You see great minds think alike!! Alice & Wilson's area is the back half of the dining room - they already have a tunnel running through the table (between the chairs), litter trays & toys etc in their own large area - all penned off by a baby pen! :shock: When we have visitors, they expect to see a child penned off behind the baby pen & then realise it's too very spoilt, pampered bunnies! :lol::lol::lol: Fortunately, these two don't like chewing furniture :D

What about us putting a business case together for Dragon's Den?? :lol::lol::lol:

Back