• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

scary moments

kathryn773

Warren Scout
We really thought Alfie was off to rainbow bridge last night.

Alfie flew around his cage, twice, then flopped rigid on his side, eyes rolled right back.
Kim picked him up to cuddle him, he was so stiff.
I put him on the floor to cuddle Kim, Alfie began to fit. He then lay completely still. I rubbed him vigorously, he did no more than jump up and bound off!
For about half an hour he would moan then thump once.
He ate and drank normally from then on.

please send keep well vibes for him. xxx

Without meaning to alarm you Kathryn, do remember that we lost Alfie's brother Maverick suddenly when he was 6 months old to a suspected genetic heart defect. Please keep a very close eye on the little chap.

(((vibes))) x

Without meaning to alarm you Kathryn, do remember that we lost Alfie's brother Maverick suddenly when he was 6 months old to a suspected genetic heart defect. Please keep a very close eye on the little chap.

(((vibes))) x

This was a huge fear, although i obviously remembered incorrectly that your vet felt it may have been a seizure. Maverick and you were so on our minds on Sunday eve.

Jane, I hadn't thought of the possibility of a parasite infection.

Back