• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How often do you feed veggies?

How often do you feed veggies

• Every day

Votes: 60 87.0%
  • Every couple of days

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Once or twice a week

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Occasionally

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
Every day here, but not loads...say a cabbage leaf, a lettuce leaf, a chunk of carrot and roughly a quarter stick of celery each

Last edited:
Everyday if I'm feeling generous, or someone is ill, but generally every couple of days, and I use it as a treat moreso than actual food.

everyday. usually get mugged by them all as if theyve never been fed:shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Sounds like my lot!!! My usually get 4 types of veg a day, alongside loads of dandelions & fresh grass. Mine won't come anywhere near me if I miss a day :shock:

Everyday here too. They go mad if I am a liitle late in giving it to them and the guinea pigs squeak from 5pm onwards they don't usually get it till 7ish:D

Daily, usually a combination of 3 most often spring greens, carrot and celery. Piggles get veg twice a day :D

Greens twice a day, when I first get up and late evening.

Usually spring greens or curly kale or grass and dandilions etc. They also get a small amount of carrot or other veg treat (whatever I've got in the fridge) most days.

They get very excited the second time in the morning they see me as they know the greens are on the way!

Mine are out on the grass all day.At night, I pick a peddal bin bag full of dandelions which I share betwen them. they also have a bag of spring greens,carrot tops,carrot,stick of celery and twice a week a pair or half a corn on the cob.

every morning a nice big bowl full and very often a leaf of greens at lunch time to check alvin is still eating :)

Back