• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Back from the vets

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Vet said Alyssa is just having a really bad moult, he said she appears to be bald above her legs but not to worry. The vet took her into a different room for the consultation as i said she kicked out, so he said rather than risk stressing her he'd take her and get a nurse to help. 10 minutes later he came out and said he was in :love: with her and that she was really well behaved. She weighs just short of 2kg.

no MITES!!

he also said Marsha is a really good weight @ 1.6kg - shes a mini lop. and that her teeth and bum are perfect. he said she is the best behaved rabbit ever.

The vet we saw today is the one who tried to save Lilly. :cry: he said that moo is defo lils sis as they had the same characteristics. I told him Moo was the runt and he said shes developed really well.

Have started panacur on both Alyssa and Bailey, don't want to start moo and casp as im not sure ive got enough panacur so im ordering some more.

xxx

yaaay what a relief :D:D:D

did you feel like a good girl when they vet said they was impressed with them... i feel like i should get a gold star or summat when my vet says hes pleased with these pair :oops::oops:

yeah he was like marshas looking fab, and alyssa doesn't need to lose weight etc and that they are thriving.

he kepts saying that alyssa was pretty and her eye lashes were beautiful.

Back